is a new group of early cherries developed by Marvin Nies during 50 years in California and after 10 years of rigorous selections by the IVU team, together with the most important companies in the commercialization of cherries in Chile, today they reach the world market to occupy a space where it is not common to have large caliber, firmness, sweet and good post-harvest cherries.
• Early Variety: 12 - 14 days before Santina
• Firmness 88 Durofel
• 22 Brix of sugar (mahogany red)
• Postharvest: Very good (35 - 40 days)
• Fruit: Size 28 - 30 mm
• Stem: Very firm, 2.8 - 3.0 cm long
• Production: high, dart production
• Alleles: S1S4
• Flowering Time: Early
• Pollinator: IVU 533® - IVU 548®.
• Chilling Hour Requirement: 400 CH to 500CH
Technical information Chilfresh
Technical information Cerasus Data sheet Commercial Experience