is a new group of early cherries developed by Marvin Nies during 50 years in California and after 10 years of rigorous selections by the IVU team, together with the most important companies in the commercialization of cherries in Chile, today they reach the world market to occupy a space where it is not common to have large caliber, firmness, sweet and good post-harvest cherries.
• Early Variety: 7 days before Santina
• Firmness 85 Durofel
• 20 Brix sugar (mahogany red)
• Postharvest: Very good (35 - 40 days)
• Fruit: Size 30 - 34 mm
• Stem: Very firm, 3.5 cm long
• Production: high, produces in darts and twigs
• Alleles: S1S4
• Flowering time: Early
• Pollinator: Lapins - IVU 533®.
• Chilling Hours Requirement: 600 CH