is a new group of early cherries developed by Marvin Nies during 50 years in California and after 10 years of rigorous selections by the IVU team, together with the most important companies in the commercialization of cherries in Chile, today they reach the world market to occupy a space where it is not common to have large caliber, firmness, sweet and good post-harvest cherries.
• Early variety: 0 days of Santina
• Firmness 80 Durofel
• 24 Brix sugar (mahogany red)
• Postharvest: Very good (35 - 40 days)
• Fruit: Size 28 - 30 mm
• Stem: Very firm, 4.0 cm long
• Yield: high, twig and dart production
• Alleles: S3S9
• Flowering Time: Early
• Pollinator: Lapins - IVU 548®.
• Chilling Hours Requirement: 600 CH